- 3-month contract with possible extension
- Large government organisation
- Adhere to defined service quality standards, health and safety policies and procedures relating to the work being undertaken in order to ensure high quality, safe services and workplaces.
- Work with the appropriate WMSO teams to elicit the change and communications impacts from the documented solution impacts.
- Manage and develop the Business Change Impact Assessments (BCIA) and changes responses to ensure that all nominated change actions are captured.
- Act as the liaison point for all nominated parties in the BCIA to ensure delivery of changes responses and coordinate the governance requirements within Release timeframes.
- Review the end to end Release change and communications process across WMSO and implement new tools and processes to streamline.
- Act as the coordinating point for all Release communications activities.
- Managing communication requirements for all Releases including software change notifications.
- Managing communications impacts as a result of defects.
- Managing the communication of solution changes for customer stakeholders.
- Managing communications impacts as a result of risks and issues and representing external parties to manage any risks and issues that have an interlock with WMSO Release activities.
- Managing all communications artefacts as part of Release governance gates.
- Administering the WMSO Release team Change and Communications Dashboard.
- Contribute to the refining of the stakeholder list as required.
- Develop various communication tools and business process education packs including communication plan on a page and communication schedule and execute the communication schedule e.g. all channels – written (emails, briefs, newsletter etc) and face to face (information sessions, logistics for process education sessions).
- Coordinate of all the communication material to make it fit for purpose to the intended audience group.
- Ensure that relevant knowledge of industry practices, procedures, codes, standards and operations are represented in the communication material and processes.
- Support business change activities as required.
- Demonstrated success in ICT change and communications with a proven record in planning, executing and evaluating ICT change and communication impacts, communications strategies and / or campaigns within a large complex service delivery environment.
- Demonstrated experience in developing a range of change and communications collateral including presentations, and knowledge content.
- Proven effective consultation, facilitation, written and oral communication skills for use in a complex program/project environment.
- Ability to establish and maintain stakeholder relationships to support effective business change including the ability to influence key stakeholders.
- Proven highly developed analytical and problem solving skills and an ability to coordinate multiple tasks within agreed priorities, timeframes and accountabilities.
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary specialist project team.
- A relevant qualification and/or accreditation in the Prince2, ITIL framework, Agile or SAFE would be well regarded.
- Complex Government environments
- Ability to travel intrastate as required
- Working with/within the healthcare services sector.
Tender closes on 8 February 2019. Statement of suitability to be completed on 7 February 2019.
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nitha Coetzer | 0499 006 165