- 3-month contract
- Large government organisation
- Manage significant, complex and varied technical projects, including performing planning, user requirements analysis, specification, resource analysis, documentation, offer processing, implementation, and commissioning activities.
- Act as an escalation point for issues and risks, within a defined functional or technical area, throughout the project.
- Oversee compliance of and applying high-level project management methodologies, develop and maintain project schedules, including continual assessment and reporting on project issues, schedule, resources and requirements, to ensure that projects are implemented within agreed timeframes, quality and budget.
- Provide Project Management advice, typically on more than one topic and guidance to project staff, ensuring that it is properly, understood.
- Integrate allocated project plans into the overall projects and resource schedules in conjunction with other ISB Project Managers.
- Ensure project deliverables are, delivered within timeframes.
- Ensure knowledge transfer occurs to team members engaged in projects.
- Provide advice, guidance and assistance in defining, developing and maintaining detailed business technical design requirements.
- Lead and participate in projects and provide direct project management of complex activities, ensuring that project deliverables are completed.
- Liaise with and build positive working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Actively contribute to a culture of innovation, continuous improvements and performance management within the project team.
- High-level knowledge of project management methodologies and how those methodologies, are applied to projects within legislative, policy and regulatory framework and commits to meeting the objectives.
- Demonstrate experience in the delivery of major projects within project plans, goals, timeframes and budgets.
- Demonstrate project leadership and management skills, including and ability to manage change by working collaboratively as an effective team member by anticipating and responding to client and stakeholder needs and expectations and generating a culture of continuous improvement.
- Demonstrate the ability to undertake objective, systematic analysis of project and draws accurate conclusions based on evidence. Identify problems and work to resolve them.
- Highly developed written, interpersonal and oral communication skills including proven ability to liaise, negotiate, facilitate and consult with a diverse range of stakeholders.
Tender closes on 20 March 2019. Statement of suitability to be completed on 19 March 2019.
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nitha Coetzer | 0499 006 165