- Permanent opportunity
- Brisbane CBD
- Rapidly growing business
Our client is seeking an experienced Infrastructure Project Manager who will be responsible for managing the end-to-end delivery of ICT Infrastructure projects.
The successful candidate will be working with a team of like-minded professionals and will provide key oversight on Infrastructure based projects throughout the project lifecycle. You will be accountable for budget management, resourcing, scheduling, management reporting and presentations and stakeholder management.
- Ensure all projects are completed on time, within budget and according to requirements.
- Providing regular written and verbal progress and performance reporting on Infrastructure projects.
- Develop and manage project management plans to address scope, schedule, quality, risk, resources and change management operations and determine priorities that will translate the project/s objectives into specific targets and strategies.
- Ensure all stakeholders are engaged through clear, timely and accurate communication.
- Manage multiple projects, work packages and activities against deadlines within a time-critical development environment.
- Extensive demonstrated experience in managing and directing projects, including timelines, budgets and risks.
- Relevant tertiary qualification with at least 5 years industry experience in IT project management.
- Project Management Certifications:PMP, Prince2, Agile
- Demonstrated large and complex infrastructure experience with strong stakeholder/vendor management skills. (Cisco and Meraki)
- Excellent communication skills, including report writing for Executive and Senior Management and a proven capacity for successful negotiation, consultation and stakeholder management.
Please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com.
Contact Stephen Johnstone for more info| 0415 234 886