- Permanent role
- Brisbane CBD
- Fantastic Team Culture
Our Client is a well-established MSP here in Queensland who has experienced continual organic growth over the past 5 years. Not only will you be working with the best security vendor technologies in Brisbane, but you will also be joining a company where its people come first.
- Configure, implement and maintain IT infrastructure solutions including switches, routers, firewalls, wireless access points and other supporting infrastructure.
- Assisting the security and network operations team with BAU work as necessary.
- Penetration Testing, Risk Assessments, and Vulnerability testing.
- Experience with Network security and Unified Communications
- 5+ years’ experience as a Security Engineer
- Exposure to a variety of security technologies including (Cisco, F5, Palo Alto)
- Exposure in the use of SIEM solutions (Splunk)
- Experience in penetration testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn & succeed.
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stephen Johnstone | 0415 234 886