- 8 month contract + 6 month extension
- Large government organisation
- Large project
The purpose of this role is to contribute project management services towards the successful delivery of the New Generation Contracts (NGC) Program. A Project Manager is required to deliver the Payments and Contract Management (PACMAN) Project, Single Network Integration Project and the Bus Stop Portal Project
The Project Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Provide on-going planning, leadership and hands-on project management of assigned projects to ensure the timely delivery and quality of approved products and associated change required for the realisation of defined program and project benefits
- Plan and coordinate project activities and resources within the approved budget and timelines
- Ensure required activities occur and documentation is produced in accordance with TMR methodologies, governance and reporting standards. This includes reporting, project logs, budget and resource management
- Effectively and productively control and manage scope, cost, risks, issues, opportunities, conflicts and priorities
- Ensure project stakeholders expectations are managed in line with realistic delivery of project deliverables and benefits
- Provide direction and support for the project team
- Contribute to program planning and management as required by the Program Director
- Extensive experience delivering ICT enabled transformational change projects utilising Prince2 / agile methods and commercial-off-the-shelf solutions.
- Extensive experience in managing stakeholder expectations.
- Demonstrated success building and leading highly motivated, productive and benefit-focused teams within tight delivery timelines and budgets.
- Proven ability to effectively control project – scope, quality, risk/issue, schedule, cost management, reporting.
- Demonstrated success defining, planning and realising benefits through project delivery.Submissions close 8/04/19
Please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com.
Contact Nitha for more info | 0499 006 165