- Sydney CBD
- Work with a collaborative and highly talented team
- Competitive salary
Our Client is searching for a Senior Network Engineer to join its well established yet growing technical project team. The ideal candidate would be a network focussed technology all-rounder with good business acumen and who is comfortable in front of customers. You must be able to work unsupervised and take the initiative to do what it takes to get a job done.
The primary role will focus on network project delivery for our clients customers, however, you will be expected to at times be an escalation point for Level 3 Support. You will also be expected to work closely with the Pre-Sales and Solution team. You will regularly be engaging directly with customers.
- Design and delivery of network projects
- Level 3 remote and onsite support
- Escalation support to other engineers
- Technical Pre-Sales and solution design
- Technical proposal writing & documentation
- Technical input to tenders
- Customer Engagement
- Network deployment, delivery & support
- Strong business acumen
- Must be comfortable in front of customers
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Experience in Design, Implementation, and maintenance of network solutions
- Exceptional client management and communication skills, ability to guide, train, and negotiate technical decisions
- Strong Visio skills and the ability to define and maintain documentation of technical solutions and customer environments
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills
- Motivated self-starter with exceptional time management skills with the ability to multi-task well, plan and organise self and team members.
- Professional business image with regard to presentation, attire, and demeanor.
- Experience with cloud architecture networking – Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Strong knowledge of LAN, WAN, SDWAN, SDN, Wireless, and Network Security
- Strong knowledge of switching and routing technologies, policies, and processes
- Strong communications skills with proven customer focus, technical skills, and professional attitude.
- Must have excellent network design, troubleshooting/problem-solving skills
- Must have excellent knowledge and understanding of ICT technologies and system integrator service delivery.
- Certifications in the following technologies, including HPE, Juniper, Cisco, Fortinet, and Riverbed are highly regarded.
- Tertiary education
Please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com.
Stephen Johnstone | 0415 234 886