- 6-month contract with possible extension
- Large government organisation
- Identifying and analysing the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) or business funded corporate project requirements to develop and produce strategies to ensure communication, change management and action plans are effectively applied to meet departmental strategic needs and opportunities.
- Collaborating, liaising and negotiating with internal stakeholders, including project sponsors, Director IPS, Project board members and other organisations’ staff, also external project stakeholders in leading the implementation of ICT projects to enhance the effectiveness of significant activities
- Managing project teams and resources across a diverse range of project functions to undertake development, implementation, training and maintenance to agreed deliverables, contractual and budget obligations, ensuring project deliverables are completed within planned cost, timescale and resource budgets.
- Managing the progress of the project including the establishment of performance indicators and the maintenance of a quality record system to meet requests for information and for statistical and planning purposes.
- Ensuring compliance with DET project management methodologies, legislative, industrial and other parameters within the project.
- Managing and prioritising the strategic and operational aspects of projects including the preparation of reports, planning documentation and other communications utilising a range of communication channels and computer applications.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of quality processes, products and services, as identified through facilitating review, product analysis, client survey analysis and other research and benchmarking activities, which help establish requirements for the implementation of changes.
- Acting as an escalation point for risks and issues throughout the project and actively manage these, including, reporting, mitigation and rectification strategies.
- Highly developed leadership, project/program management, multifunctional team leadership skills as demonstrated by effectiveness in achieving organisational objectives and contributing to enhanced organisational performance
- Demonstrated achievement in the design, development, implementation and application of Prince 2 methodology to ICT projects from Initiation to Closing.
- Well-developed understanding of the application of change management processes and the impact of change on individuals and work groups within commercially driven client focused organisations.
- High level analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills as evidenced by a record of achievement in the research and solution of complex problems within a competitive environment
- Well-developed skills in the preparation and presentation of substantial reports and highly developed communication and interpersonal skills, including proven achievement in effectively liaising, consulting and negotiating with client groups, vendors, senior management and project sponsors.
Tender closes on 3 April 2019. Selection criteria to be completed on 2 April 2019.
Please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com.
Get in touch with Nitha Coetzer | 0499 006 165