- 5 month contract (possible extension)
- Large Education Organisation
- Brisbane CBD
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Assist with and complete where required system, integration and regression testing and associated activities such as defect logging and management, within established frameworks, strategies, standards, methodologies and policies.
- Prepare detailed test plans through to completion report including outlining testing scope, exclusions, scheduling, and justifications and approach suitable for review and sign off by clients and deployment managers.
- Standardise testing approaches and tools across a range of systems and develop strategies to achieve a high level of testing maturity.
- Collaborate with other teams and external stakeholders as required to undertake timely preparation for testing, issue and defect resolution to enable test execution deadlines to be met to ensure timely release of functionality for the benefit of the department’s clients.
- Monitor, evaluate and report testing progress, risks and issues to key stakeholders.
- Develop, plan and execute the automated test cases and scripts and associated data preparation scripts.
- Provide advice to management on testing, application and associated issues and initiatives including risk and issue identification and management.
- Complete system integration and regression testing and associated activities within established frameworks, strategies, standards, methodologies and policies.
- Contribute to effective, client-focused teamwork by developing an understanding of the roles and duties of team members and across the Digital Solution Program of Work and working collaboratively to achieve outcomes with a commitment to quality deliverables and customer service.
- Possess knowledge and experience in Testing Management Tools including SpiraTeam and Team Foundation Server.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Senior Test Analyst or Test Manager with responsibility for developing and executing test cases within waterfall and agile project environments.
- Understands the work environment and contributes to the development of plans, strategies and team goals. Identifies broader influences that may impact on the team’s work objectives. Demonstrates an awareness of the implications of issues for own work and work area
- Demonstrated experience in developing Testing artefacts on large projects including the development of Test Strategy, Test Plans and Test Summary Reports. Takes personal responsibility for accurate completion of work.
- Monitors project progress and manage priorities. Commits to achieving quality outcomes and adheres to documentation procedures. Seeks feedback from supervisor to gauge satisfaction
- Demonstrated ability to work with and assess the results of stress, performance and external penetration and security testing and executing test cases within waterfall and agile project environments.
- Builds and sustains positive relationship with team members, stakeholders and clients. Is responsive to changes in client and stakeholders needs and expectations
Selection Criteria to be completed by 29/03/19.
Nitha Coetzer | 0499 006 165