- 7-month contract with possible extension
- Large government organisation
- Take responsibility for investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes, through improvements in information systems, information management, practices, procedures, and organisation change.
- Select, adopt and adapt appropriate business analysis methods, tools and techniques; selecting appropriately from predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches.
- Collaborate with stakeholders at all levels, in the conduct of investigations for strategy studies, business requirements specifications and feasibility studies.
- Prepares business cases which define potential benefits, options for achieving these benefits through development of new or changed processes, and associated business risks.
- Has in-depth knowledge of a broad range of industry-wide modelling techniques.
- Advise on the choice of techniques and approach and influence customers accordingly.
- Developing bespoke models for unusual contexts.
- Plan and drive requirements definition and prioritisation activities for medium to large, complex initiatives.
- Obtain input from, and formal agreement to, requirements from a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Negotiate with stakeholders to manage competing priorities and conflicts.
- Establish requirements baselines.
- Ensure changes to requirements are investigated and managed.
- Actively works to understand customers and stakeholders when developing solution requirements and effectively manages new and unexpected events.
- Approaches challenges and sets priorities and organises self to meet deadlines reporting progress and any potential delays or issues which may impact on others.
- Operates as an effective collaborative member of the team and liaises with a wide range of stakeholders including team members, colleagues and clients.
- Provides accurate, impartial and forthright advice to colleagues, peers, stakeholders and clients, and recognises and understands the issues impacting on the achievement of desired outcomes.
- Approaches challenges and sets priorities and organises yourself to meet deadlines whilst reporting on progress and any potential delays or issues which may impact on others.
Tender closes on 30 November 2018. Statement of suitability to be completed on 29 November 2018.
Please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com.
Nitha Coetzer | 0499 006 165