- Initial 3-month contract (Possible 3 month extension)
- Bowen Hills
- Large government organisation
We are seeking a Senior Applications Engineer with skills in application packaging, server and data migration and security. Windows 10 Implementation support out of hour’s operations at times and the ability to communicate with all levels of technical staff.
- Creation and distribution of software packages in accordance with best practise frameworks
- Timely response to Incidents and Service requests
- Third level SOE Support for desktops and packages
- Reporting on Hardware and Software inventories
- Application usage metering
- Develop technical documentation and standards
- Work effectively within a small team
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction
- 5+ years commercial experience as SCCM Administrator
- 2 Years + Windows 10 deployment experience
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Must have demonstrated ability to work on-site in a secure customer environment
- Must have political awareness and sensitivity in customer situations.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team member.
- Must be able to troubleshoot packaging problems.
- Must be able to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work after hours and some weekends
- The ability to liaise with customers is essential
- The ability to work as a team member is essential
- Travel intra-state may be required as part of this role as well as working from other offices within Queensland.
- Experience with Microsoft Intune
- Office 365 experience desirable
- SCOM Administration
- CITRIX Administration
- vSphere 5.5
- Windows Server 2012 R2
Tender closes on 24 September 2018. Selection Criteria to be completed by Friday 21 September 2018.
Please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com.
Janet Streczynski | 0428 444 776