- 3-month contract with possible extension – Melbourne CBD
- Packaging and SOE development
- Global company
- Interviews in January
Do you want to work for an exciting, growing, globally successful company who specializes in the creation of innovative software? If so, then this contract is for you.
Our clients’ software is changing the way enterprise-sized customers are dealing with their legacy applications as they move to newer operating systems and cloud providers such as Azure. Our client enables older systems to take advantage of the latest developments in IT including improving their security and compatibility with the new standards in the market. Our client partners with market leaders and has companies like Microsoft and Citrix actively promoting their software.
We are looking for Application Packagers to join the team, working with a market leading financial institution here in Melbourne for an initial three-month contract with definite extensions.
- Software Packaging – It’s the core of what the team does!
- Documentation – Sorry, but they do need to understand how you’ve managed to perform the daily miracle
- Training – Some of the bigger customers and system integrators need to be taught how to do the easy stuff themselves, this is great as it leaves the more taxing, interesting stuff for you to do!
- Technical troubleshooting and support – Sometimes even if you have trained them, they do break it!
- Pre-Sales Demos and Technical Workshops – makes a nice change to the regular routine and the sales team have expense accounts, so get them to pay for lunch!
- Technical Implementations – Working with global market leaders
- XML scripting and a general understanding of Microsoft Servers, networking and AWS
- One or more of Citrix/Terminal Services/SCCM/AD&GPO/Azure/ AppSense/AppV
- Previous software packaging experience very desirable (AppV/ThinApp)
- A desire to be the best and be part of an exciting team
- 3+ years working in an IT role, preferably in a consultancy position
- Experience with Infrastructure products\environments
- Excellent written and communication skills, both technical and non-technical
- Excellent technical Diagnosing and Troubleshooting skills along with experience using SysInternals and other troubleshooting tools
- The ability to be work towards deadlines without compromising the quality of work
- Experience of working independently at client sites with good customer-facing skills