- 9-month contract with possible extension
- Large government organisation
- Proactively manage key stakeholder relationships, and lead and conduct workshops and meetings as required to define business processes, and ensure improved outcomes.
- Obtain formal agreement from stakeholders on the scope of requirements (including business focused user stories) to establish a base line on which delivery of a solution can commence.
- Where required, initiate communications between stakeholders, acting as a single point of contact for defined groups and facilitating open communication and discussion between stakeholders
- Assist and prepare project stakeholders business cases which define potential benefit, options for achieving these benefits (through development of new or changes processes) and associated business risks.
- Take responsibility for investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes, through improvements in information systems, information management,practices, procedures, and organisation change.
- Contribute to organisational change through recommended improvements to existing business processes, practices, procedures and information systems.
- Provide a high level of expertise in establishing and documenting ICT business and system requirements through a range of structured research and analysis techniques including, but not limited to facilitated
stakeholder workshops, surveys, client meetings and industry reference reviews.
- Analyse and document business processes and related ICT requirements and take a lead role in the development of ICT system requirements specifications, including logical design.
- Conduct investigations at a high level for strategy studies, business requirements specifications and feasibility studies.
- Apply and monitor the use of required modelling and analysis tools, methods and standards, giving special consideration to business perspectives.
- Apply and utilise business modelling methods to ensure results oriented deliverables in a way that can be recreated and used as a corporate knowledge resource available to project level initiatives and executive
- Develop conceptual models of business processes utilising appropriate modelling techniques to develop end to end service mappings.
- Act as a subject matter expert in the development of business architecture framework, tool suite selection and design and methodology development.
- Actively participate in the management of client expectations in a limited resource development environment with competing priorities
- Provide strong leadership and support to multi‐skilled teams and act as a bridge and subject matter expert (SME) between business and technical stakeholders in architecting, developing, testing and delivering solutions.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a Senior Business Analyst role and a role requiring business process analysis and improvement.
- Prior experience and knowledge of the organisation’s environment is desirable.
- Experience in business process reengineering/redesign and implementation.
- Experience in complex modelling techniques and technical writing.
- Experience in change management.
- Exceptional problem‐solving capabilities with a focus on simplification.
- Experience in recording process metrics
- Experience working with senior level stakeholders.
- High level written and oral communication skills and excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work effectively with little supervision and as part of a team in the design, preparation and delivery of solutions to clients.
- Experience writing user stories and use cases
- Experience understanding business process dynamics and the change management process.
Tender closes on 13 September 2018. Statement of suitability to be completed on 12 September 2018.
Please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com.
Janet Streczynski | 0428 444 776