- 6-month initial contract
- Brisbane CBD
- $800 – $915 per day
Our client is a large Australian mining company is looking for a Business Analyst to join their team on an initial 6-month contract to support the delivery of systems for projects across the globe.
- Work closely with the customer base including projects and BAU site operations for requirements elicitation;
- Engage with project stakeholders from internal and external groups to produce aligned visualisation of business processes and intended functionality; and
- Accurately translate business requirements into system functionality in a focused and concise manner.
- Configuration of industrial software systems as required for projects (EKA Stockpile Quality Management)
- Support for the improvement and expansion of existing and implementation of new industrial systems (Power BI, Redshift, Trimble Connected Mine).
- Maintain documentation of reporting solutions, data mapping, data dictionary, and reporting standards;
- Development of administrative documentation including ‘As Built’; and
- End-user documentation.
- 5+ years of experience in Information Technology with a focus on Industrial technologies;
- Previous systems engineer roles on application projects in the Mining and/or Manufacturing arena;
- Strong experience in engaging I&OT disciplines to ensure business alignment of solutions;
- Strong Experience with Mining Systems;
- Data-driven systems and solutions (vendor or in-house development)
- Process Control Systems integration
- Ability to capture & develop expertise in business processes;
- Demonstrated understanding of full solution delivery lifecycle, esp. analysis, PM and RTP methods;
- Highly desirable knowledge of/or exposure to supporting the following systems:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft .Net (VB and/or C#)
- ASP .NET, ASP .NET Web Form and MVC
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stephen Johnstone | 0415 234 886