- 5-month contract with extension
- Large government organisation
Our Client is seeking an experienced Data/Information Architect to contribute best practices in the field of information organization and data analysis. Successful applicants will be responsible for providing structure and form to complex datasets and work with multiple teams. A large portion of the work will focus on the data architecture for the new solution to assist with solution design and data migration.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Data/Information Architecture role in a large and complex organisation
- Experience in the implementation or redesign of an Information Architecture practice is desirable
- Experience in change management.
- Exceptional problem-solving capabilities with a focus on simplification.
- Experience working with senior level stakeholders.
- High level written and oral communication skills and excellent organisational skills.
- Prior experience and knowledge of large scale education environments is desirable.
- Previous experience applying Information classification and security based on QGISCF is highly desirable.
Tender closes on 19 June 2019. Selection criteria to be completed on 18 June 2019.
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nitha Coetzer | 0499 006 165