- 6-month contract
- Large government organisation
- Provide technical leadership to a team responsible for designing, implementing and supporting the organisation’s Data Centre, WAN, MAN and LAN communications networks.
- Manage, participate, and coordinate technical projects in relation to communications network infrastructure design that deliver effective ICT solutions for organisation cluster agencies.
- Provide technical advisory, consultancy, guidance and leadership to organisation management and clients on network design related issues.
- Ensure compliance with IT Service Management processes for organisation Services, including identifying opportunities for improved procedures and outcomes, generating creative solutions to enhance organizational effectiveness to the benefit of organisation Cluster Agencies.
- Effective workplace communication and interpersonal management, including the ability to establish effective partnerships and relationships with clients, colleagues’ management and suppliers.
- Solutions Architecture – Leads the development of architecture for complex systems, ensuring consistency with specified requirements agreed with both external, and internal customers.
- Network Design – the production of network design and design policies, strategies, architecture and documentation.
- Network Planning – The creation and maintenance of overall network plans to support the organisation’s business strategy
- Continuity Management – The provision of service continuity planning and support
- Technical Specialism- Provides organisational leadership and guidelines to promote the development and exploitation of specialist knowledge in the organisation
- Consultancy – the provision of advice and recommendations, based on expertise and experience, to address client needs.
Tender closes on 1 July 2019. Statement of suitability to be completed on 28 June 2019.
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nitha Coetzer | 0499 006 165