- 5-month contract with extension
- Large government organisation
The Data Migration Lead will contribute best practices in the field of information organization and data analysis. Successful applicant will be responsible for providing structure and form to complex datasets and work with multiple teams. A large portion of the work will focus on the data architecture for the new solution to assist with solution design and data migration. Previous experience applying Information classification and security based on QGISCF is highly desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Data Migration role in a large and complex organisation
- Experience in the implementation or redesign of an Data Migration e practice is desirable
- Experience in change management.
- Exceptional problem-solving capabilities with a focus on simplification.
- Experience working with senior level stakeholders.
- High level written and oral communication skills and excellent organisational skills.
- Prior experience and knowledge of large scale education environments is desirable.
Tender closes on 9 July 2019. Selection criteria to be completed on 8 July 2019.
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nitha Coetzer | 0499 006 165