- Permanent Role
- Cryptoloc Security Applications
You have the opportunity to become part of a small, innovative company who does groundbreaking security application development. They have a great family culture and exciting growth into government and consumer markets.
You will work with a culturally diverse team who celebrates success as well as provides well-guided support.
- Development of responsive web applications delivering secure document storage and delivery aligned with business requirements.
- Implementation of automated end-to-end functional and unit tests.
- Creation and maintenance of project documentation and detailed design documents.
- Champion best practice and reduce technical debt.
- Demonstrated experience and expert knowledge of C# with Microsoft .NET framework. Experience with Xamarin highly regarded.
- Demonstrated experience with SQL, understanding of Django ORM and QuerySet highly regarded.
- Knowledge and understanding of how encryption methods should be used to effectively and efficiently secure and authenticate data.
- Knowledge and understanding of Zero Trust encryption.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including common technical design patterns such as MVVM with object-oriented programming.
- Knowledge of computer science fundamentals, including algorithms, complexity analysis, data structures, problem-solving.
- Experience designing and implementing systems architecture for loosely coupled, distributed and scalable systems, including web services and service-oriented architectures.
- Experience with building and scaling high availability, high throughput, transactional services.
- Experience with automation testing techniques.
- Experience applying Information Security best practices to the design and implementation of software development.
- Experience working with RESTful API’s using XML and JSON.
- At least five years of experience developing production software, including building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered in a commercial environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or equivalent highly regarded.
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nitha Coetzer | 0499 006 165