- Brisbane CBD
- Great team environment
- Full Time Opportunity
In this role you’ll plan, design, support and maintain the infrastructure platforms to ensure Solutions and Technology delivery is aligned with business requirements and strategy. You’ll be responsible for assessing the availability, performance, and capacity of services and resources to ensure cost-justifiable capacity and performance are available to support business needs and to deliver against agreed Service Level Agreements, as well as plan and manage system changes to minimise impact to business and customers.
- Maintain technical infrastructure that meets the requirements of the business and is delivered according to service level agreements.
- Manage the administration of the Server and Storage component of corporate systems, including Server 2008, 2012 & 2016. Using vSphere, ESX, and physical devices.
- Proactively evaluate new and existing Server and Storage features and related products, offer solutions to problems and other enhancements to the core infrastructure
- Manage and Perform application upgrades to systems and environments where affecting Server and Storage including application assessment, packaging, deployment (via SCCM) and monitoring.
- Provide competent subject matter advice to customers and other IT professionals in regard to the database and release management practices.
- Tertiary qualifications in ICT or similar (ideally complimented with industry certification/s)
- 10+ years’ of demonstrated experience in ICT
- 5 years’ experience in a senior technology role within a similar 24/7 enterprise environment.
- Strong customer service ethos
- Ability to meet the expectations of both external and internal customers from business support, project implementation and management information and analysis perspective.
- Ability to effectively explore alternate views, ideas and positions to reach outcomes that gain all parties’ support and acceptance.
- Working collaboratively with others to achieve organisational objectives.
- Flexible to work hours to meet task deadlines and business requirements including being on call 24 hours if required.
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stephen Johnstone | 2435 001 886