- 12-month fixed term contract
- CBD location
- Immediate start
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic Project Manager who will be responsible for providing end to end management on a critical project involving the complete redesign of our client’s external website! Working in an enterprise organisation with a great culture and huge opportunity to shape how customers engage with their business, this is a very exciting project.
As the right person for this role, you’ll have a passion for customer experience and ensuring great delivery of a website that will assist end users to get positive outcomes in their lives.
You will be consulting with diverse business units and SME’s, reporting on progress to senior leaders in the business, and coordinating with stakeholders to gather requirements and understand their needs.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The ideal candidate will possess the following essential skills and attributes:
- Prior experience managing complex projects
- Formal project management qualifications and experience using project management tools
- Proven experience managing and motivating cross functional teams to deliver deadlines and drive successful outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to manage project timelines and streamline processes to achieve optimal outcomes
- Agile project management experience
- Demonstrated success in website project management
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, planning, commercial and analytical skills
- Strong presentation and workshop facilitation skills.
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Stephen Johnstone | 0415 234 886