- 10-month contract
- Bowen Hills
- Large government organisation
- Demonstrated ability to elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Proven ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse information needs for functional and non-functional requirements and document artefacts as needed
- Demonstrated strong analytical and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management methodologies and the ability to apply these to multiple work-streams and packages of work in an ITIL environment
- Demonstrated high level of communication, facilitation and analysis skills with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts, with a proven ability to effectively lead business and solution discussions to consensus-based outcomes
- Demonstrated high level interpersonal, written and oral communication skills with the proven ability to produce document system, process, training and testing artefacts.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work with multiple styles of clients and stakeholders are essential.
- At least two years’ recent experience in a business analyst role is essential.
- Demonstrated experience working or a proven ability to work in a highly dynamic and complex public sector environment is essential
- Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining, or a proven ability to develop and maintain business process models expressed in BPMN is essential.
- Demonstrated experience in the elicitation, development, maintenance and management of requirements is essential.
- Recent experience in government health institution is essential.
- Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Project, and Visio) experience in preparing and maintaining business analysis and ICT project products is essential.
- A Tertiary qualification in a relevant related area is essential.
- Experience working successfully within program and project environments (preferably MSP, PRINCE2 and ITIL) will be highly regarded.
- Experience with the use of requirements management applications will be highly regarded.
- Qualification and/or Certification in business analysis will be highly regarded.
- Knowledge or experience with Pathology, Forensic and/or Clinicians will be highly regarded.
The tender closes on 2 August 2018. Statement of Suitability to be completed by 1 August 2018.
Please provide your CV in Word format to email@example.com.
Nitha Coetzer | 0499 006 165