- 3-month contract with possible 3 months extension
- Large government organisation
The current People Counter System is the primary visitation data collection system used at the organisation. The system was installed in 2006. The data provided by the People Counter System is used to provide onsite visitation counts utilised mainly by the organisation portfolios. Also, the onsite visitation data is a critical Key Performance Indicator (KPI) used in the organisation Quarterly dashboard and the annual efficiency index measurement.
The Business Analyst will replace the existing outdated people counting system. The new system will be at a minimum provide equivalent functionality for onsite visitation data collection. The new system is targeted for installation and commissioning by 30th June 2019.
- Undertake current system familiarisation and ascertain stakeholder requirements
- Environmental scan of other People counting systems across similar institutions
- Document system specifications
- Investigate market people counting solutions
- Produce a report summarising findings.
Please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com.
Nitha Coetzer | 0499 006 165