- 3-month contract – must be available to start 25 June 2018
- Large government organisation
- Demonstrated ability to elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Proven ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse
information needs for functional and non-functional requirements and document artefacts as needed
- Demonstrated strong analytical and product management skills, including a thorough
understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application
and operational requirements.
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management methodologies and the ability to apply these to multiple work-streams and packages of work
- Demonstrated high level of communication, facilitation and analysis skills with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts, with a proven ability to effectively lead business and solution discussions to consensus-based outcomes
- Demonstrated high level interpersonal, written and oral communication skills with the proven ability to produce document system, process, training and testing artefacts
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work with multiple styles of clients and stakeholders are essential.
- At least two years’ recent experience in a business analyst role is essential.
- Demonstrated experience working or a proven ability to work in a highly dynamic and complex public sector environment is essential
- Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Project, and Visio) experience in preparing and maintaining business analysis and ICT project products is essential.
- Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining, or a proven ability to develop and maintain business process models expressed in BPMN is essential.
- Demonstrated experience in the elicitation, development, maintenance and management of requirements is essential.
- A Tertiary qualification in a relevant related area is essential.
- Experience working successfully within program and project environments (preferably MSP and PRINCE2) will be highly regarded.
- Experience with the use of requirements management applications will be highly regarded.
- Qualification and/or Certification in business analysis will be highly regarded.
- Background or understanding of the health industry and specifically the public sector health industry will be highly regarded
- Knowledge or experience with Pathology, Forensic and/or Clinicians will be highly regarded.
Tender closes on 31 May 2018. Statement of suitability to be completed by cob 30th May 2018.
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Janet Streczynski | 0428 444 776