- 2-month contract
- Large government organisation
- Liaise with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure all relevant business processes are included in the final analysis. This includes requirements imposed by relevant legislation, rules and Practice Directions of the court.
- Facilitate meetings / workshops with stakeholders to review requirements, deliverables, issues and risks.
- Specification and documentation of functional (system) and non-functional (system performance) requirements.
- Identify, evaluate and prioritise solution options with assessment on risk and impact to business requirements.
- Relevant Business Process Management (BPM), Business Process Re-Engineering (BPR), Business Process Improvement (BPI) and/or Business Process Modelling techniques and notations, such as BPMN2 and Six Sigma.
- Experience in a large scale, complex project and/or government environments, including risk management, reporting, project closure and ability to analyse, plan and manage specialised work flows and processes.
- Analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills to effectively review current state and processes, as well as make best practice recommendations for future state.
- High level interpersonal and written communication skills in a complex project environment, including: ability to initiate and sustain relationship, as well as effectively negotiate, consult, facilitate and present.
Tender closes on 25 April 2019. Statement of Suitability to be completed on 24 April 2019.
Please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com.
Nitha Coetzer | 0499 006 165