- Permanent role
- Sydney CBD
- System Integrator and Managed Services Provider
Our client is a successful Systems Integrator and Managed Services Provider with a proven track record in delivering ICT solutions to corporate, health and government organisations. There is now an exciting opportunity to join this dynamic and energised company that is experiencing positive growth to grow the footprint in Sydney. Working with established relationships within the telecommunications industry as well as other well known vendors, the successful person will be at the forefront of cutting-edge technology such as hyper-converged infrastructure.
This role is suitable for a Sales Executive who has a background in IT sales who enjoy flexible working arrangements and working closely with partners. You will capitalise on the existing successes to actively pursue new business with managed services offerings within key specialist segments of health and education as well as the private sector. Reporting to the Queensland General Manager you will have overall accountability for driving new business across a corporate customer base in Sydney.
- 5+ years’ experience directly selling complex technology solutions into both commercial and government markets.
- Proven track record in building, retaining and growing business within the ICT space.
- Strong network of both Commercial and Government clientele for ICT services and will be well respected in the industry as a true professional.
- Ability to recognise, qualify, develop and close sales opportunities in line with overall corporate strategy.
- Manage identified key accounts to develop and build relationships ensuring increased levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ambitious goal setter, with a strong analytical mindset and superior time management skills
- High level of enthusiasm and drive to succeed.
The opportunity to grow the sales as well as the team in Sydney and the possibility to manage a sales team moving forward. Excellent commission structure built to make you successful. You will be supported by a successful technical and delivery team with a proven track record in delivery.
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stephen Johnstone | 0415 234 886