- 12 Month Contract
- Extensive Experience With Cloud Technologies Essential
- Canberra Location | Government Opportunity
The Cloud Engineer will work in a multidisciplinary team to update, build and maintain the Cloud Platform. Day to day activities include building automation and features that help our users create services. The role is primarily hands-on technical, but communication skills with users and stakeholders are crucial. You will work in a team that uses Agile practices and will spike ideas to solve problems utilising modern technologies & tools.
- Experience with cloud technologies (eg AWS, Azure or OpenStack)
- Experience in container and PaaS systems (Cloud Foundry, Docker or Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of internet plumbing (TCP/IP, routing, HTTP, CDNs, TLS, DNS, Identity services, PKI)
- Experience with CI/CD practices and tooling (git, GitHub, GitLab, concourse-ci, jenkins)
- Experience with Infrastructure as code tooling and automation (Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, etc)
- Experience building and maintaining logging and monitoring tools (ELK, graylog, prometheus, PagerDuty)
- Development Experience (BASH, Ruby, Python or Golang)
- Knowledge of the Linux Operating System.
- A cool, methodical approach to troubleshooting and debugging problems, especially during stressful periods of downtime
- Experience working and contributing to open source projects. Contributions beyond code are highly valued.
- Strong working knowledge of Identity service technologies (OAuth, OpenID, and SAML)
- Familiarity with government processes and the Digital Service Standard.
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stephen Johnstone | 0415 234 886