- 2-month contract with possible extension
- Large government organisation
- Inform organisational change planning through the analysis and documenting of changes impacting on people, processes and technology.
- Collaborate/consult with project team members, business stakeholders, vendors and solution users to identify and document business impacts and risks
- Conduct information gathering sessions and stakeholder briefings as required
- Lead and/or undertake the analysis of:
- Current state (solution users and usage)
- Future state processes, data and technology and consequent impacts on people
- Business risks arising from the changes
- Business readiness
- Synthesise analyses and produce assessments in readily consumable formats
- Assist in developing interventions to address the priority business impacts and risks
- Support all organisational change tasks including the business transition planning, communications, capability development, training and user support
- Comply with adopted methodologies, including the use of structured tools for impact analysis
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills. Formal training or accreditation is preferred
- Project experience supporting people-led, complex ICT-enabled organisational change
- Knowledge of organisational change and project management methodology
- Highly developed interpersonal communication and written skills
- Delivering results in a highly time-sensitive context
- Group facilitation skills
- Experience within an Infrastructure environment will be highly regarded.
Tender closes on 8 April 2019. Selection Criteria to be completed on 5 April 2019.
Please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com.
Nitha Coetzer | 0499 006 165