- Consultant contract role
- Brisbane CBD
- Large government agency programme
Our client is a successful national Systems Integrator and Managed Services Provider with a proven track record in delivering ICT solutions to corporate, defence and government organisations that spans more than twenty years.
This role is suitable for an Enterprise Network Architect Consultant who will provide leadership for a staged programme of works from inception to delivery for a large government agency. Commencing in January 2019.
- Develop design documentation and roadmaps in a staged approach
- Provide technical expertise to support the process by presenting the technical aspects of the organisation’s solutions to the client
- Proactively scope the technical solutions required to address customer requirements and recommend solutions that optimise value for both the client and the organisation
- Secure input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the client organisation to capture internal support for the organisation’s solutions and to ensure they are accurate, cost effective and address the client’s business and technical requirements
- Monitor the customer’s support for technical solutions proposed throughout the process
- Maintain relationships with the organisation’s strategic vendor technical representative to ensure you are up to date on current vendor offerings and market opportunities
- Facilitate client and vendor workshops to gather information that will allow you to deliver exceptional consulting services to the client
- Extension written experience in creating technical content for documentation purposes
- Excellent presentation skills to articulate technical solutions
- Must possess excellent analytical and strategic decision-making skills with experience delivering network solution implementation services
- Experience and competencies necessary to influence decision making using a broad understanding of the ICT industry and the organisation’s offerings and core values
- Possess negotiation and problem resolution skills
- Motivated self-starter that generally works remotely from the office both independently and with technical resources, demonstrating commercial experience and a high frequency of customer engagements
- Professional business image with regard to presentation, attire and demeanour.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in providing consulting services for a systems integrator or vendor
- Proven track record of success
- TOGAF – highly desirable
- Experience in architecting and delivery of large scale WAN carrier and LAN network architecting projects