- Permanent Role
- Iconic security development company
You have the opportunity to become part of a small, innovative company who does groundbreaking security application development. They have a great family culture and exciting growth into government and consumer markets.
You will work with a culturally diverse team who celebrates success as well as provides well-guided support.
- Assist with configuration, deployment and maintenance of security software and related IT infrastructure
- Monitor security software and related IT infrastructure for security incidents
- Identify security threats or vulnerabilities which may have an impact on the business and work to implement proactive fixes and improve processes
- Provide security advice and support to staff
- Ensure all security incidents, reports and requests are logged and resolved within agreed service levels and quality standards
- Use your technical skills to resolve and investigate security incidents as reported or detected
- Provide after-hours security support as required
- Perform risk assessments using the Risk Management Policy and maintain the security asset and risk register
- Maintain the Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Follow processes and procedures and update documentation as necessary
- Take part in IT security projects, including trialling or testing new systems.
- Experience with Linux systems security administration – Monitoring, Scripting (bash) and Automation
- Experience with the security features of Microsoft technologies (desktop and server)
- Experience with web technologies
- Good working knowledge of networking principles
- Good working knowledge of “ASD Strategies to Mitigate Cyber Security Incidents” (especially the ASD Top-4)
- Understanding of system security and application monitoring solutions (SIEM and/or Splunk would be an advantage)
- Strong troubleshooting/problem solving skills
- Excellent communication, team-work and customer service skills
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent qualifications and experience. Specialisation in cyber security, information systems security, network security or equivalent is highly regarded.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services – EC2, S3, IAM, WAF
- Experience in an Incident Response Team, CERT or Security Operations Centre (SOC)
- Familiarity with ISO standard 27001
- Familiarity with OWASP
- Understanding of authentication systems such as Active Directory, Kerberos or LDAP
- Knowledge of one or more of: NIST security guidelines, GDPR, CIS controls, Australian Government Information Security Manual (ISM).
- Any of the following certifications: CISSP, Sans GIAC, CISA, CISM, CEH, CCSP, CRISC or equivalent would be an advantage
Please send your CV in Word format in Word format to email@example.com.
Nitha Coetzer | 0499 006 165