- 6-month contract
- Large government organisation
- Support the overall solution design and implementation requirements in alignment with the organisation’s Enterprise Architecture standards and principles.
- Support device and network connectivity planning and implementation activities in a large complex environment.
- Support the requirements definition and analyse options to support faxing capabilities.
- Document the Identity and Access Management (IDAM) current and target state across the solution environment to support the IDAM strategy and approach definition for the program.
- Attend application build workshops and identify potential architectural impacts across all related enterprise applications.
- Support the future state solution architecture design across business, information, application, identity, integration, data and technology layers requirements in alignment with the organisation’s Enterprise Architecture standards and principles.
- Support technical working groups as required.
- Identify technical dependencies and assist in resolving gaps with regards to lab devices connectivity and integration.
- Produce the application design specifications.
- Support creation of the hosted infrastructure design specification.
- Support the vendor to establish the organisation’s cloud-hosted data centre capabilities.
- Participate in Solution Delivery Team activities contributing to strategic and operational decision making.
- Support the build team to ensure product design issues are resolved in a timely manner, taking proactive steps to identify and minimise solution design and delivery related issues, risks and costs whilst optimising benefits.
- Support the test team in creation and execution of application, System Integration Testing (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) test cases.
- Support the planning, design and execution of the application security assessment.
- Support technical planning for the development of the implementation deployment plan.
- Capture design decisions and solution modules interdependencies during the build process to populate the as-built document and support the architecture design quality assurance process.
- Minimum of seven years’ professional experience in a comparable role undertaking complex ICT projects and providing ICT solution design services that align with organisational objectives and business requirements is preferred.
- Experience in identifying technical issues, thinking laterally and applying analytical skills to develop appropriate options for resolution.
- Demonstrated understanding of how to integrate information technology with business processes and people.
- Demonstrated experience with a large complex application implementation or replacement project.
- Demonstrated ability to support program/project level planning and prioritisation of activities based on both risk management and schedule imperatives.
- Demonstrated ability to identify impacts and dependencies to support business transformation initiatives underpinned by new, complex commercial off the shelf solutions that will replace large, critical, legacy enterprise applications.
- Demonstrated experience in a fast-paced environment within a large program or project environment, preferably in health organisation.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written including an ability to present complex ideas to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong team player and ability to work well with others.
- Ability to capture detailed application and solution design requirements.
- Experience in supporting the development of the technical aspects of complex test cases.
- Experience in solution implementation and deployment planning.
- Knowledge and experience in networking, including virtual network and security implications.
- Ability to deliver within a large complex environment, including the ability to plan, manage and deliver technical work packages.
- Experience in the analysis of complex integrated systems.
- Experience within the health sector is highly desirable.
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tender closes on 11 October 2018. Statement of suitability to be completed on 10 October 2018.
Janet Streczynski | 0428 444 776