- 5-month contract
- Large government organisation
- With Training Lead, agree on the content for eLearning elements as part of the broader blended training and performance support approach, with consideration for the requirements of the audience.
- Work closely with training developers and subject matter experts, to research content and develop course structure using rapid task analysis techniques.
- Design the look and feel of the materials to reflect the learner’s needs by selecting audio, graphics, and other elements for course development using a rapid prototyping, iterative or agile eLearning development approach.
- Bring the content to life through the design and development of engaging and creative eLearning interactions (incorporating appropriate assessments) to complement a blended learning approach to training delivery.
- Ensure a consistent look and feel to all training materials and resources across the project phases.
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Captivate, and/or HTML5, Articulate Storyline, Media (MP3, MP4, Video) and other file types/programs used for e-learning and performance support content development. Experience with ELMO Learning Management System also highly advantageous.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced project environment aimed at driving business transformation. Resilience and a ‘can do’ attitude while working to rapid changes in priorities and tasks.
- Strong experience in training development including designing training programs and an excellent understanding of contemporary training methods and tools and the application of these to maximise learning outcomes.
- Highly effective communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills at all levels with a demonstrated ability to effectively work within a large multi-skilled project team.
- A proven ability to present complex concepts and business processes in an easy-to-understand way that integrates ICT system skill development and incorporates business context.
- Strong attention to details and excellent technical writing and presentation skills and a working understanding in the use of single-source content development.
- Familiarity with implementation, set-up and maintenance of online courses either through a learning management system or content hosting system (eg. Sharepoint).
- Work collaboratively with team members in an Agile project environment to design, develop and implement innovative communication activities aimed at ensuring all affected stakeholder groups have a clear and accurate understanding of the program and its impact on their work.
- Successful interview candidates will be asked to bring some sample eLearning materials with them.
Tender closes on 11 January 2019. Statement of suitability to be completed on 10 January 2019.
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Nitha Coetzer for more info | 0499 006 165