- 12-month contract with possible 2 x 12 month optional extensions
- Large government organisation
- Work across multiple architectural domains such as business, information, application, technology and information security
- Development and assurance of enterprise architecture artefacts including ICT strategies, position papers and direction statements
- Develop and assure solution architecture artefacts (for example conceptual and logical solution designs, data integration and information models)
- Pre-project planning (for example, development of initiative assessments, requirements analysis, pre-procurement requirements)
- Undertaking options analysis & providing input into business cases
- Ensure the overall direction and integrity of technical products; adhere to relevant Queensland Government and relevant organisation’s Enterprise Architecture strategies, roadmaps, principles and standards
- Strategic consulting (for example, through participation on program/project boards, representing the organisation on whole of Government working groups and multi-jurisdictional working groups)
- Input into activities such as Proof of Concepts, Innovation Hubs etc.
- Provide strategic advice on technical directions and trends for incorporation into technical strategies
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, such as, ITB Subject Matter Experts (“SME’s”), organisations’s business SMEs, Queensland Government Chief Information Office (QGCIO), and the ICT industry.
- Other duties as required.
- The role may have quarterly Key Performance Indicators to maintain.
- 5+ year’s proven experience in defining and implementing strategies in a large and diverse organisation.
- 10+ year’s proven experience in providing advice, guidance, assurance and delivery of architectural designs for large enterprise solutions.
- Extensive experience with enterprise architecture best practices and methods.
- TOGAF Certification
- Occasional travel to other locations may be required.
Tender closes on 25 February 2019. Statement of suitability to be completed on 22 January 2019.
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nitha Coetzer | 0499 006 165