- 6-month contract with extension – Brisbane
- New and exciting technologies
- Challenging & rewarding environment
Our client is a leading provider of IT Consultancy, 24×7 Support and Telecommunication services.
- Responsible for BAU activities, including backup, restore, performance tuning, security management and capacity planning
- Complete platform upgrades, migrations, quarterly patching, performance monitoring
- Responsible for investigating potential problems and issues raised by app team customers
- Monitor database events and proactively optimize system performance
- Work with the team to automate reactive procedures where possible, and to promote rapid response to known issues
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server technologies 2008 through 2016. (IIS, ADFS, Windows Clustering)
- Experience with Database administration and support of Microsoft SQL Server 2008r2, 2012, 2014, 2016
- 3+ years’ experience in Microsoft SQL Server Administration in medium to large multi-server database environment
- Experience in configuring and maintaining highly scalable environments required
- Strong knowledge of Database/SQL performance tuning in a high concurrency environment required
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills, and interface directly with program development and management.
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nitha Coetzer | 0499 006 165