- Excellent work culture
- Sydney CBD
- All the support to lead you to success.
Our client has close to twenty-five years’ worth of extensive expertise in delivering ICT solutions to corporate, defence and government organisations. Due to strategic growth within the company as well as an increase in customer demand we are now seeking a Business Development Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and energised company who truly invests in their employees.
This role is suitable for a Sales Executive who has a background in IT sales who is looking for the next step into enterprise sales. You will capitalise on the existing successes to actively pursue new business with managed services offerings within key specialist segments of Government and the Corporate Sector. Reporting to the Queensland General Manager you will have overall accountability for driving new business across a corporate customer base in Sydney.
- 5+ years’ experience directly selling complex technology solutions into both commercial and government markets.
- Proven track record in building, retaining and growing business within the ICT space.
- Strong network of both Commercial and Government clientele for ICT services and will be well respected in the industry as a true professional.
- Ability to recognise, qualify, develop and close sales opportunities in line with overall corporate strategy.
- Manage identified key accounts to develop
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stephen Johnstone | 0415 234 886