- ICT System Integrator & Managed Services – Sydney
- Great Career Opportunity
- Autonomous Role – Executive Support
Our client, a national ICT system integrator, is looking for a dynamic, sales-focused General Manager to lead their NSW branch. You will be a key contributor to the national management team reporting directly to the Managing Director. This role is ideal for an experienced sales leader capable of developing growth strategies, tactics and action plans to meet the customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
Responsibilities includes achieving annual targets, building relationships with customers, vendor and understanding customer trends. With the support of a seasoned team of ICT professionals, you will set the strategy for the NSW branch. Your people management experience, entrepreneurial approach to sales and commercial acumen will be essential as you capitalise on a solid base of existing customers and managed services offerings.
Your focus will be on leading and complementing the sales, project and engineering teams from both a strategy and client engagement perspective. You will be ultimately responsible for the NSW branch P&L, sales strategy, vendor engagement and staffing decisions necessary to drive profitable growth and sustained business.
This is a hands-on role with overall responsibility for the successful and profitable implementation of ICT projects, managed services and operational performance of the branch. The ability to engage and partner with their strategic vendors and suppliers will be essential to the growth of the branch. As the General Manager for NSW, you will have Sales, Operations and Technical team leaders reporting to you. Your hands-on leadership and passion for sales will help the NSW branch capitalise and expand on a successful FY19.
The right person will own a growth strategy approach to sales, excellent leadership qualities, proven management skills and a drive to succeed. You will possess a high level of energy, vigour and presence to motivate, develop and lead a highly qualified and professional team.
Requirements for Success
- Previous experience running and managing an IT sales state or division. Specifically building an integrated service and sales model to deliver innovative customer solutions and a culture of high performance.
- Experience with developing, packaging and selling managed services to mid-market and/or enterprise customers
- In-depth knowledge and experience of industry trends
- Ability to build vendor and distributor relationships to capitalise on marketing funds and have the ability to build on existing company offerings.
- A track-record of sales success within ICT services, IT managed services, Networking and Project delivery.
- Tertiary Qualification, Degree qualified with an MBA preferred.
Benefits to You
In return you will have the opportunity to be part of a company with strong core values of respect, empowerment, responsibility, collaboration and integrity. This is a great opportunity to grow your experience in influencing the commercial growth of the company while leading and mentoring your staff. Excellent remuneration package with a generous bonus structure based on overall branch performance.
For a confidential discussion call Nitha Coetzer – 0499 006 165 or
email: email@example.com to express your interest.