- 12-month contract with extension
- Brisbane CBD
- Large government organisation
- UX/UI experience
This Business Analyst role will suit a person with a development background who has extensive experience with UX/UI and working in a true Agile environment. The client is currently in Proof of Concept stage to be decided by the end of the financial year. The team consists of around nine people including a Scrum Master.
You will have to be energetic, quick thinking, quick acting and wanting to work to outcomes. This is a long term project and the right person will get the opportunity to work with new and exciting frameworks.
- Proactively manage key stakeholder relationships, and lead and conduct workshops and meetings as required to define as-is and to-be business processes, and ensure improved outcomes.
- Obtain formal agreement from stakeholders on the scope of requirements (including business focused user stories) to establish a base line on which delivery of a solution can commence.
- Where required, initiate communications between stakeholders, acting as a single point of contact for defined groups and facilitating open communication and discussion between stakeholders.
- Take responsibility for investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes, through improvements in information systems, information management, practices, procedures, and organisation change.
- Apply and utilise business modelling methods to ensure results oriented deliverables in a way that can be recreated and used as a corporate knowledge resource available to project level initiatives and executive decision making.
- Develop conceptual models of business processes utilising appropriate modelling techniques to develop end to end service mappings.
- Actively participate in the management of client expectations in a limited resource development environment with competing priorities.
- Previous experience with Webforms, Angular PWA or Unity3D Framework
- Experience with UX/UI interfaces for multi faceted users
- Exceptional problem-solving capabilities with a focus on simplification.
- Experience in recording process metrics.
- Experience working with senior level stakeholders.
- High level written and oral communication skills and excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work effectively with little supervision and as part of a team in the design, preparation and delivery of solutions to clients.
- Experience writing user stories and use cases.
- Experience understanding business process dynamics and the change management process.
Tender closes on 16 May 2019. Selection Criteria to be completed on 15 May 2019.
Please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com.
Nitha Coetzer | 0499 006 165