- Permanent role
- Brisbane CBD
Our Client is a well-established organisation here in Queensland who has experienced continual organic growth over the past 5 years. Not only will you be working with the best security vendor technologies in Brisbane, but you will also be joining a company where its people come first.
- Responsible for configuring any necessary changes to firewalls/proxy/load-balancing/network/Wireless/SIEM/NMS.
- Managing and maintaining firewalls technologies including Checkpoint, F5, Palo Alto, and SonicWall.
- Assisting the security and network operations team with BAU work as necessary.
- Penetration Testing, Risk Assessments, and Vulnerability testing.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Cyber Security Engineer
- Exposure to a variety of security technologies including (Checkpoint, F5, Palo Alto)
- Exposure in the use of SIEM solutions (Splunk)
- Experience in penetration testing
- Experience performing IT and IT security risk assessments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hard-working attitude and passion for cybersecurity
- Willingness to learn & succeed
Stephen Johnstone | 0415 234 886