- 6-month contract
- Project management career advancement
Our client is a manufacturer who needs a Junior Project Coordinator to assist the project team with administration tasks. This role is a good stepping stone for someone who wants to progress their career into project management.
- Support the Project Manager in achieving project objectives by providing efficient and comprehensive administrative assistance.
- Undertake a process of documenting procedures in the development of the project.
- Facilitate training on process updates and implementation.
- Experienced ICT project coordination and planning
- Ability to communicate effectively and work collaboratively with diverse groups of people, including customers and outside vendors.
- Experience in documentation on any project updates and effectively communicate through trainings
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Prince 2 and sales team engagement skills are highly desirable.