- Junior PM role
- Brisbane CBD
- Permanent role
Our client is a successful national Systems Integrator and Managed Services Provider with a proven track record in delivering ICT solutions to corporate and government organisations that spans more than twenty-five years. There is now an exciting opportunity for a Junior Project Manager in Brisbane to join this dynamic and energetic company.
They are looking for an energetic Junior Project Manager who has some experience with ICT and has experience with project financials, budgets and managing resources. The role will suit a Project Coordinator who has some project management experience who is looking for the next step up or a Project Manager with 2 – 3 years experience. You will be customer facing with the ability to negotiate excellent outcomes for the company as well as your customers.
Skills & Experience
- Between 2 – 5 years’ experience in Project Management
- Proven Experience in ICT infrastructure and networking projects
- Knowledge of project management tools such as Microsoft Project
- Good understanding of the project life cycle including definition, scoping, scheduling, budgeting, resourcing, monitoring, reporting and control
- Ability to build positive relationships with stakeholders and ICT service managers
- Solid experience in customer facing roles
- Knowledge of Juniper, Aruba and Riverbed technologies will be an advantage.
In return you will have the opportunity to be part of a company with strong core values of respect, empowerment, responsibility, collaboration and integrity. They are very agile, possess an excellent culture and will celebrate and reward your successes. This is a significant opportunity with great earning potential and the opportunity for career progression.
- Income Protection Insurance through the corporate superannuation plan
- Company funded total and permanent disability insurance provided within the company superannuation plan
- Laptop and Mobile Plan
Please apply by sending your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Stephen Johnstone on 0415 234 886