- 6-month contract with possible extension
- Immediate start
Our client is a leading global provider of IT Consultancy, 24×7 Support and Telecommunication services.
- Responsible for BAU activities, including backup, restore, performance tuning, security management and capacity planning
- Complete platform upgrades, migrations, quarterly patching, performance monitoring
- Responsible for investigating potential problems and issues raised by app team customers
- Monitor database events and proactively optimise system performance
- Work with the team to automate reactive procedures where possible, and to promote rapid response to known issues
- Experience with Linux Database administration
- Experience in configuring and maintaining highly scalable environments required
- Puppet experience (desirable)
Please provide your CV in Word format to email@example.com.
Janet Streczynski | 0428 444 776