- 6-month contract
- Large Organisation
We are currently seeking an experience Long Term Evolution (LTE) SME. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the design and contributing to planning activities for a large LTE Network Project in Queensland.
- Review current network architectures then design and present suggested improvements with a focus on WAN, MPLS and LTE technologies
- Responsible for RF lifecycle from identification phase through to execution phase
- Strong interpersonal skills and be capable of engaging with a diverse range of stakeholders to deliver project documentation of a high standard.
- Technically experienced with telecommunications/networking and LTE exposure in mining industry would be advantageous, either in an operation or a technology function.
- Experience with working with vendors and internal teams to design and implement practical and supportable integrated solutions.
- 10+ years’ experience in IP & Networking
- 10+years’ experience with Radio Access Networks (RAN)
- Strong experience with Infrastructure (fixed and mobile)
- Backhaul (Microwave, Fibre, SDH, Carrier MPLS Services)
- Evolved Packet Core (EPC)
- Local Area and Wide Area Networks (LAN/WAN)
There is a possibility of some minor travel to sites for stakeholder engagement within Queensland.
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nitha Coetzer | 0499 006 165