- 3-month contract with possible extension
- Large government organisation
- Undertake development and support of new and existing departmental business computing systems, ensuring that all activities are appropriate and undertaken within departmental, whole-of-government and industry standards.
- Demonstrated ability to develop using contemporary enterprise development tools and technologies including .NET 4.5, ASP.NET, TFS, MVC, WPF, C#, VB.NET, TSQL and WCF including ability to write automated test scripts using Microsoft Technologies.
- Manage the development and implementation of standards, procedures and processes to promote and maintain software quality, conduct quality reviews to ensure standards are adhered to.
- Provide accurate work estimates and advice in the evaluation of technical solutions to information systems issues, including the review of estimates developed by other team members.
- Maintain and apply knowledge of system design and development life cycle methodologies, change management and quality management processes in order to develop innovative and appropriate solutions for information systems issues.
- Consult, negotiate and liaise with staff at all levels of the department to provide specialist and timely advice on technical issues relating to maintaining and supporting existing information systems.
- Develop, document and review technical specifications, including requirements, design and testing documentation.
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tender closes on 26 October 2018. Statement of suitability to be completed on 25 October 2018.
Janet Streczynski | 0428 444 776