- Permanent role
- Telecommunications company
Our client is a technology company who focuses on providing communication to aged care communities. They partner with industry best organisations to provide access to best in breed, innovative applications and communication technologies. A small company who achieves big things, they are very culture focused and provide a collaborative environment for their employees, clients and providers.
They are in need of a can-do PM who has experience in dealing with Telco, construction and sub contractors to deliver good outcomes for all stakeholders. You need to be a gun at negotiation, preparing large tender documentation, managing true project financials and be the go-to person for everyone involved in a major project. A large part of your experience should include the following:
- Design IT/WAN solutions including cabling
- Preparation of tender response documentation (technical and programmatic)
- Research, prepare and present to senior management and customers
- Plan and manage projects to defined scope, cost, schedule and quality parameters
- Establish and maintain a Risk, Issue and Opportunity Program
- Demonstrated understanding of cost account management (preferable with EVM systems)
- Demonstrated understanding of contracts and frameworks
- Demonstrated technical understanding of telecommunications systems including GPON and VDSL access networks and associated cabling
- Establish and maintain an Occupational Health and Safety program for site works
- Demonstrated familiarisation working within a construction environment
- Design, document and test technical solutions within business and project constraints
- Plan, document, execute and manage an integration and test program including verification of both software and hardware-based systems end-to-end
- Manage support services contracts
- Manage critical network outages and events
- Install, configure and fault-find IT equipment.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the delivery of telecommunications projects including cost management.
- Management of multiple projects and subcontractors.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the design and construction of telecommunications systems and IT systems.
- Preference to leadership of multi-discipline teams greater than 5 people
- Electronics Trade Certification, ACMA Open cabling licence or IT Certification(s)
- Ability to develop and research contractual and standards documentation
- Ability to manage multiple Head and Sub Contracts at the same time.
Part of your role will require you spend time essentially as a Site Leader, travelling to sites to talk to builders, check milestones and timelines and negotiate and report on issues.
SITE LEADER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Travel to sites to liaise with builders and to ensure subcontracts are delivering to the organisation’s specs and timelines
- Design products and projects to be delivered
- Ensure that the site is functional to operational team.
- A key player of the overall team.
- Minimum 2 years experience in either the cabling, electrical, or telco industries
- Consistent achievement of project timelines delivery
- Expert communication skills and highly organised
- Confident and effective relationships with peers
- Open ACMA licence (with Fibre)
- White Card
- Experience with IP networks, Fibre, xDSL and RF microwave and digital TV install is advantageous
Please send your CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nitha Coezer | 0499 006 165