- 2-month contract with 2 x 12 months optional extensions
- Large government organisation
- To provide project support to project managers on one or more projects within the Information Technology Branch.
- Assisting the Project Manager with the preparation of project documentation including project initiation documents, work package documents and status reports within a PRINCE2 environment, providing a quality assurance role over project artefacts.
- Assisting the Project Manager to maintain the project schedules, including:
- undertaking weekly reviews with the Project Manager;
- ensuring timesheets have been submitted with correct allocation to project activities;
- ensuring actuals and to go hours have been applied to project activities;
- maintaining project leave calendars; and
- ensuring resource allocations and project forecasts are accurate.
- Preparing project financial reports reconciling and reporting budgets, actuals, forecast, variances and billing information.
- Assisting the Project Manager to maintain and monitor change, risk and issue registers by providing weekly reviews.
- The role may have quarterly Key Performance Indicators to maintain.
- Occasional travel to other locations may be required
- Availability for on-call duty (available 24 x 7, excluding Business Hours unless agreed in writing by the Customer’s Project Manager or Manager)
- Availability for the full duration of the contract.
Tender closes on 11 January 2019. Statement of suitability to be completed on 10 January 2019.
Please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com.
Nitha Coetzer | 0499 006 165