- Team Lead – testing team
- Degree in Computer Science or IT
- Experience in manual and automation testing
- South-west Brisbane
Do you want to work for a global company on bleeding edge application and development? If so, this will be the role for you. Our client is a front runner in the democratisation of decentralised computing. What does all that mean you ask? Well, they create development platforms for running decentralised apps built on blockchain development. Very cutting edge, interesting and great for your career progression.
Our client operates a ground-breaking platform to automate coding, giving developers and non-developers the ability to build apps on surplus device processors. They are looking for exceptional people to join their team and to be part of a high performance, agile team. In this role you will report directly to the CTO.
- Take ownership of the test plan, processes and commit to deliverables from your small team
- Perform manual testing and develop test automation scripts for regression testing
- Be a mentor for junior testers and be able to train people in automation testing
- Manage and lead your team of junior and senior testers
- Tertiary degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing a team of Test Engineers
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in manual and automation testing
- Experienced in cloud and web-based testing
- Working knowledge of different testing methods like cross-browser testing
- Proficient in written and spoken English