- Permanent role – Brisbane CBD
- 2019 start
- Government accounts
Our client is a successful national Systems Integrator and Managed Services Provider with a proven track record in delivering ICT solutions to corporate, defence and government organisations that spans more than twenty years. There is now an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager in Brisbane to join this dynamic and energetic company that is experiencing positive growth.
As the Senior Account Manager, you will be responsible for liaising with customers, providing and following up quotations, providing product information internally and externally, generating reports, assist with the preparation of presentations and engaging with suppliers.
- You will already have experience as an Internal Account Manager at a recognised IT Distributor or an IT Solutions Provider
- 5 years + Network/Infrastructure/Services sales experience
- Ideally, have existing vendor relationships
- Well established relationships with decision makers & influencers within Queensland Government
- Excellent presentation, negotiation & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously and with minimum supervision.
What’s in it for you
In return, you will have the opportunity to be part of a company with strong core values of respect, empowerment, responsibility, collaboration, and integrity. They are very agile, possess an excellent culture and will celebrate and reward your successes. This is a significant opportunity with great earning potential.
- Income Protection Insurance through the corporate superannuation plan.
- Company funded total and permanent disability insurance provided within the company superannuation plan.
- Generous commission plan.
Please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com.
Stephen Johnstone | 0415 234 886