- Initial 12-month contract
- Possibility of 1x 12 months and 1x 6 months extension
- Brisbane – Large government organisation
- Undertake systems development of custom components in line with quality standards and procedures and application security obligations.
- Develop and maintain procedures and documentation in relation to software changes.
- Provide technical advice and perform quality reviews on code developments and specifications to ensure that quality standards are maintained.
- Undertake unit testing of customised software to ensure changes meet requirements.
- Ensure that software changes are sequentially migrated from the development and test environments to the production environment.
- Assist in the implementation and evaluation of software quality management systems and procedures.
- Provide advice relating to systems implementation to ensure that functionality aligns with established business requirements and functional models.
- Participate in the specification and development of business rules necessary to support systems implementation in accordance with legislative and business requirements.
- Provide advice in the design, development, and testing to ensure optimum lifecycle maintenance and monitoring of the HR solution.
- Contribute to service management initiatives by proactively making suggestions for improvements to processes, procedures, and tools.
- Provide knowledge transfer and training to other team members to enable on-going support of the SAP Fiori solutions.
- Other duties as directed.
- Organisational duties as follows:
- Contribute to the effective management of the Division by adhering to relevant financial management practices, quality management practices (ISO:9001), and public administration policies (related to Freedom of Information, Judicial Review, etc.).
- Discharge responsibilities of the position with reference to employment equity, anti-discrimination, occupational health and safety, and ethical behaviour.
- Ensure that the information of Queensland Health is managed in accordance with Departmental Information Security policy and Standards to ensure its confidentiality, availability, and integrity.
- Experience in developing and supporting employee and manager self-service applications, with focus on UX, accessibility, data privacy, and security considerations.
- Experience providing expert advice on solution design and working with business representatives and solution architects to ensure processes and systems are robust, fit for purpose, reduce the need for customisation, and meet requirements.
- Knowledge of development tools such as SAP Web IDE, browser debuggers, and GIT.
- Experience in formulating, documenting, and implementing technical specifications, as well as:
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good knowledge of current technical trends, including systems integration and service-oriented architecture.
- Skills in the following areas will also be highly regarded:
- Experience with the SAP Human Capital Management module.
- Knowledge of relevant payroll legislation and award structures in government.
- Experience with integrated HR and rostering solutions.
- The candidate will ideally have forged their skillset through working in and leading large and complex business implementations. As a broad indication, it is anticipated that candidates will have a minimum of 7 to 10 years’ experience in such roles.
Tender closes on 12 June 2018. Selection Criteria to be completed by cob 11th June 2018.
Please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com.