- 5 month Contract
- Large government organisation
- S/4HANA experience
The role of SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) Functional Consultant/Specialist will operate within the Financial System Renewal Program (FSR), which is a key initiative with the primary aim to enable an integrated and innovative finance and logistics solution for a large government organisation. The FSR Program is implementing S/4HANA within a private cloud environment and will be Queensland operational finance, procurement, logistics, asset management, and corporate reporting information system
The FSR is an initiative that will encompass a broad range of both system and process transformation. It will commence a transition from traditional models for delivering ICT enabled solutions towards and “ICT as a service” approach and an environment that enables greater adoption of SAP best practice for the provision of finance and logistics services and solutions.
The primary duties of this role include the following:
- Provide SAP EWM subject matter expertise and implementation skills and leadership – specialising in EWM modules and cross-module integration.
- Provide insights and expertise in best-case business practices in the area of Extended Warehouse Management
- Collaborate with the Solution Architect and adhere to and implement functional architecture
- Ensure end to end process integration, and lead/manage business analysis activities
- Support and execute comprehensive end to end testing
- Ensure documentation developed and maintained to support solution, including business process modelling
- Undertake knowledge transfer and training, including training of End Users where required
- Provide support and mentoring for embedded Subject Matter Experts, Business Analysts, Change Managers and Trainers within the program
- Initiate, influence and maintain relationships with and between internal and external stakeholders, facilitates effective communications and fosters relationships across program/projects.
- Lead and manage specialised teams and bodies of work
- Provision of support and improvement
- Fulfil the accountabilities of this role in accordance with organisations’s core values, as outlined above.
- Undertake EWM functional responsibilities through the life cycle – including ensuring process and system integration
- Ensure the solution reconciles to the business requirements
- Orchestrate and support process reengineering
- Liaison with Implementation, Training and Change Management Teams
- Solution documentation, procedures, support of training material development
- Training delivery and knowledge transfer
- Support user acceptance testing
- Trouble-shooting and support post productive migration
- Minimum 5-7 years SAP implementation experience – preferably S/4HANA and extensive experience in the usage of multiple EWM modules.
- Proven experience in multi-year, large scale programs of work – preferably in the Public Sector
- Proven technical expertise for system design, testing, implementation and support – prefer experience in the use of Solution Manager (SolMan)
- Demonstrated analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Proven effective negotiation, consultation, facilitation, written and oral communication skills for use in a complex program/project environment.
- Proven expertise in operating in an environment of adherence to project and /or program management methodologies
- Proven ability to establish and manage the productive, collaborative working relationships with staff, relevant stakeholders and networks.
- Proven experience in the leadership of multidisciplinary teams within an SAP implementation or embedding environment.