- Brisbane CBD
- Initial 24-month contract with possible extension of 36 months
- Experience – ABAP Programming and SAP workbench developments
- Design, configure and test SAP ECC6 in accordance with strict information system standards and documentation requirements.
- Train users of SAP ECC6 in accordance with the adopted functionality and operating procedures.
- Document system configuration, technical specifications and procedures ensuring that they are maintained, reflect best practice for user requirements and appropriately comply with recognised Departmental and Government accounting and human resource policies.
- Liaise with clients to solve problems that arise in the SAP systems in a timely manner.
- Proactively assess the effectiveness of the SAP system and liaise closely with stakeholders to recommend modifications to improve system effectiveness.
- Implement updates and upgrades of the SAP system, write specifications for ABAP programming and document user requirements.
- Provide expert advice and support in the completion of quality reviews of deliverables.
- Provide expert advice on changes to the solution design to ensure the system design remains robust, fit for purpose and meets requirements
- Contribute to the effective management of the Division by adhering to relevant financial management practices, quality management practices (ISO:9001) and public administration policies (related to Freedom of Information, Judicial Review etc).
- Discharge responsibilities of the position with reference to employment equity, anti-discrimination, occupational health and safety, and ethical behaviour.
- Ensure that the information of Queensland Health is managed in accordance with Departmental Information Security policy and Standards; in order to ensure its confidentiality, availability and integrity.
- Proven experience in the support and configuration of large scale HR SAP Solutions, preferably ECC6.
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills in SAP HR in the following areas:
– Payroll (preferably Australian)
– Organisational Management
– Personal Administration
– Time Management
– HR to Fi/Cointegration
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good knowledge of current technical trends, including systems integration, and service-oriented architecture.
- Knowledge and experience of ABAP programming and SAP workbench developments
- Knowledge of relevant payroll legislation and award structures in Government
- Experience with Integrated HR and Rostering Solutions
- The candidate will ideally have forged their skill set through working in and leading complex, large business implementations―as a broad indication, it is anticipated that candidates would have a minimum of 5 to 7 years’ experience in such roles.
Tender closes on 6 July 2018. Selection Criteria to be completed by COB 5th July 2018.
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nitha Coetzer | 0499 006 165