- 5-month contract
- Large government organisation
- Provide SAP OP & IM subject matter expertise and implementation skills and leadership – specialising in OP & IM modules and cross module integration.
- Provide insights and expertise in best-case business practices in the areas of Operational Procurement and Inventory Management.
- Collaborate with the Solution Architect and adhere to and implement functional architecture.
- Ensure end to end process integration, and lead/manage business analysis activities.
- Support and execute comprehensive end to end testing.
- Ensure documentation developed and maintained to support solution, including business process modelling.
- Undertake knowledge transfer and training, including training of End Users where required.
- Provide support and mentoring for embedded Subject Matter Experts, Business Analysts, Change Managers and Trainers within the program
- Initiate, influence and maintain relationships with and between internal and external stakeholders, facilitates effective communications and fosters relationships across program/projects.
- Lead and manage specialised teams and bodies of work.
- Provision of support and improvement.
- Adhere to relevant financial management practices, quality management practices (ISO:9001) and public administration policies (related to Freedom of Information, Judicial Review etc).
- Discharge responsibilities of the position with reference to employment equity, anti-discrimination, occupational health and safety, and ethical behaviour.
- Ensure that the information of Queensland Health is managed in accordance with Departmental Information Security policy and Standards; in order to ensure its confidentiality, availability and integrity.
- Fulfil the accountabilities of this role in accordance with the organisation’s core values, as outlined above.
- Undertake OP & IM functional responsibilities through the life cycle – including ensuring process and system integration.
- Ensure the solution reconciles to the business requirements
- Orchestrate and support process reengineering.
- Liaison with Implementation, Training and Change Management Teams
- Solution documentation, procedures, support of training material development.
- Training delivery and knowledge transfer.
- Support user acceptance testing.
- Trouble-shooting and support post productive migration.
- Minimum 5-7 years SAP implementation experience – preferably S/4HANA and extensive experience in the usage of multiple OP & IM modules.
- Proven experience in multi-year, large scale programs of work – preferably in the Public Sector.
- Proven technical expertise for system design, testing, implementation and support – prefer experience in the use of Solution Manager (SolMan).
- Demonstrated analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Proven effective negotiation, consultation, facilitation, written and oral communication skills for use in a complex program/project environment.
Proven expertise in operating in an environment of adherence to project and/or program management methodologies.
- Proven ability to establish and manage the productive, collaborative working relationships with staff, relevant stakeholders and networks.
- Proven experience in the leadership of multidisciplinary teams within and SAP implementation or embedding environment.
Tender closes on 15 February 2019. Selection criteria to be completed on 14 February 2019.
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nitha Coetzer | 0499 006 165