- Permanent role
- Brisbane CBD
Our Client is a well-established organisation here in Queensland who has experienced continual organic growth over the past 5 years. Not only will you be working with the best security vendor technologies in Brisbane, but you will also be joining a company where its people come first.
- Responsible for configuring any necessary changes to firewalls/proxy/load-balancing/network/Wireless/SIEM/NMS.
- Providing technical assistance to colleagues during design and implementation of security solutions
- Performing reviews of client security configuration components, making recommendations and remediating
- Managing and maintaining firewalls technologies including Checkpoint, F5
- Assisting the security and network operations team with BAU work as necessary.
- Penetration Testing, Risk Assessments, and Vulnerability testing.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Cyber Security Engineer
- Exposure to a variety of security technologies including (Checkpoint, F5, Palo Alto)
- Security Architecture Framework/Design
- Security Risk and Maturity Assessment
- Firewall Analysis, Design, Implementation and Support
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hard-working attitude and passion for cybersecurity.
Please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com.
Stephen Johnstone | 0415 234 886